Friday, January 16, 2009

How to Make Money Online and What Works For Me

Internet marketing can be a boat load of fun when done correctly. Internet marketing can also be most confusing and frustrating when it doesn't work the way you expected. Ultimately you are left scratching your head like so many thousands before you. It doesn't have to be that way.

There are literally countless ways to make money online but I have found so many that had me spinning my wheels. What works for me will work for you as well so, my suggestion is to find something you are knowledgeable about and start blogging about that. For me personally it is my hobbies that I am most knowledgeable and passionate about so that is where I focus my internet marketing energy.

I started my online business thinking that every one was my target audience and for that reason I spent my first year wondering what I was doing wrong. Since that time I have learned to focus on what I know and creating content around my knowledge.

Example: I decided to go with a fishing site because I am so fanatical about fishing but I didn't do so well. I even dropped the idea of having a fishing site all together until I started blogging and that is when it got a whole lot easier.

Now I blog about fishing but more locally than globally and after a few months of building my blog with content I started getting traffic. From there I monetized my fishing blog and started to earn a bit of cash.

Cool that will help pay for all the stuff fishing related I buy each year but I could do better, plus the fact that I was earning at all put a fire under me and I started a couple more fishing blogs.

Now I have 4 fishing blogs and two fishing money sites where I sell other people's products on eBay.

That is only one hobby of the many I enjoy and it earns me money so I decided it was time to start another blog and share about other hobbies I have and they started earning. Now it's your turn.

Make Money Online Blogging About What You Would Talk About For Free Forever. I have a number of hobbies that I blog about and make money talking about and so can you. http://www.ebooks-with-reseller-rights.com/blogging-for-profit/hobbies-that-make-me-more-money-online/

No comments:

Post a Comment